Katelyn

Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Puppy Emma

Loves to play with Brooklyn!
CUTE!


She loved her new kennel we bought her, so we just put her towel in it.


likes to chew...but she is a great PUP


We put her in the car on our way back...and had a purple towel. She has used ever since. She is like attatched to it.

likes to be held



likes her belly rubbed


The kids love her!


loves naps

likes to play


Licking her muzzle....


Likes to eat catfood
(only temporary)
Yesterday I cracked my parents, they actually called the ad I found on KSL.com. I thought that this day would never come! Well so I found puppies online, they were in gunlock. My dad he would drive us there to get a puppy and he did. So now we have a cute little brown puppy. It is an aussie/lab mix. It looks like a chocolate labrador with a stripe of white on it's chest. It is only 8 week old...(we got her on Aug. 7th) she is cuter than I imagined her!! When we picked her up...she was the one that was calm, and liked to be touched the most.





1 Comments:

Blogger Cluff Family said...

YAY Katelyn! You FINALLY got a puppy! I love the name and she looks like a cute pup! Maybe her and Bella can be friends next time we are up at your house :)

August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home