Katelyn

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School's OUT!

Tonight I was in my parents bedroom on the bed. When all of the sudden my uncle Joel calls and says, "School's Out!" My dad was like, "No kiddin'?" My mom doubt it. But, I got all the kids and we ran down stairs to talk. I thought it was real! "Hey, why don't you get on the website to check it out?" my dad said. "Alright!" my mom said. We searched for it. We found it and, it said, "School is out for all Washington County School's!"
YES!!! 1st Snowday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Jane said...

Lucky you!!!! I am sure the kids in Beaver don't get to stay home.

December 17, 2008 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Spencer and Mindy said...

yay! have lots of fun!!

December 18, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home